Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sweatbox Smashout

As Grant mentioned, we have Alpha coming up and Scott and I were the only ones who had work left to do. We met at my place on Saturday and worked our asses off from 12-11. Sadly, my AC was broken so we were left to sweat over our computers. I have to admit, the amount of work we got done was very satisfying. Major thanks to Scott who put in some serious time to get his stuff done and work with me on getting in to the game.

Major double-triple-quadruple whopper thanks goes to Casey Coffman. As Grant said, he is the best. The guy totally gave us his all this weekend even when no one asked him too. He is just that amazing.

As for me, its time for bed. Check out the Pre-Alpha release on the side there.

Sorry for not posting on Friday. I got pretty sick and we had a lot to do. I'll let the release speak for itself (press escape or F1 to get passed the objective screen).

1 comment:

Laura "Sko" said...

Looks pretty awesome you guys! Best of luck at alpha!