Thursday, June 19, 2008

Did we just Smashout?

I think so.

For those of you who are looking at this site for the first time after our presentation at Full Sail, then welcome! This blog serves as our main site for the time being. Its pretty simple and allows us to keep you informed about our progress. So thanks for coming to visit us! We hope you enjoyed the presentation as much as we enjoyed doing it.

Smashout has been one of the most exciting things to ever work on in my life. It was a joy to create and even greater joy to share. I hope I can keep getting this vibe for the rest of my career. The presentation was a thrill to do and to feel the crowd dig the hard work the team put in was simply one of the most amazing things ever.

So if you are just joining us, go ahead and download Smashout 1.1. This is the newest version of the game (even newer then what was at the presentation). Some bugs have been fixed (see previous post) and some minor adjustments been made. We hope you can enjoy it.

As always, please email us at whiteboardlogic@gmail.com with any of your thoughts!

1 comment:

RobCo said...

Nice work gentleman! (and Grant) Midway loved your game as did I. Be sure to remember to send me a postcard after you all are rich and famous game developers. It's been a pleasure working with you all.